AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- Self Attested copy of Birth Certificate. Original for verification.
- Four passport size photograph of the Child.
- Complete academic transcripts of the previous two classes attended by the student (for classes I and above).
AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Latest Residence Proof
- Blood Group Report
- For Class I and above, Transfer Certificate (Original). In case of interstate students, the TC should be counter signed by the Regional officer.
- Progress report from the previous school.
- Caste Certificate - In case caste belongs to OBC /SC/ST
- Adhar cards ( Student and parents)
All the photocopies should be self attested by one of the parent.